By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am quite dissapointed this year.

yo_john117 said:
kungfuian said:
Buy a PS3! More good games than I can even play. Just the exclusives alone; killzone 2, infamous, Uncharted 2, Demon Souls, Ratchet. Plus a strong line up of exclusives going into next year with Heavy Rain, God of War 3, GT5, etc.... Plus all the multiplats.

Next year should end up stronger for the 360 I hope (mine will be mostly collecting dust this Holiday)

That's what I plan to do once I get some extra money...

What about a Wii? We have a new mario metroid and zelda coming out

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:
yo_john117 said:
kungfuian said:
Buy a PS3! More good games than I can even play. Just the exclusives alone; killzone 2, infamous, Uncharted 2, Demon Souls, Ratchet. Plus a strong line up of exclusives going into next year with Heavy Rain, God of War 3, GT5, etc.... Plus all the multiplats.

Next year should end up stronger for the 360 I hope (mine will be mostly collecting dust this Holiday)

That's what I plan to do once I get some extra money...

What about a Wii? We have a new mario metroid and zelda coming out

I don't have any interest in playing them tbh.

Hey john, what are the already released PS3 exclusives you´re interested in getting once you get a PS3?

Glad im not the only one who didnt like Halo ODST.

JGarret said:
Hey john, what are the already released PS3 exclusives you´re interested in getting once you get a PS3?

Well most I would be renting, but I would buy a few.  The PS3 games i'm interested are Heavenly Sword, MGS4, Killzone 2, The Ratchet and Clank games that have come out, Demon Souls, and Uncharted, Motostorm 1 & 2, Resistance 1 & 2.  I think thats all the games that I would want to play that have already come out.

As for future PS3 exclusives, I want to play Uncharted 2, GOW 3, GT5, and the Ratchet and clank game that comes out this year , 

Around the Network

If you get your PS3 next year, then you´ll TRULY have a very busy 2010 lol...with all the 360 games + PS3 games I guess you won´t run out of games to play.

JGarret said:
If you get your PS3 next year, then you´ll TRULY have a very busy 2010 lol...with all the 360 games + PS3 games I guess you won´t run out of games to play.

Yeah lol, I will however run out of money very fast!

No not at all great year for 360, and MW2 is coming out soon.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Think of the 360 in 2009 as the Aliiance in the Empire Strikes Back...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
Think of the 360 in 2009 as the Aliiance in the Empire Strikes Back...

actually, it is the ps3 that will be the alliance. =P

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions