By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What's with all the banning?

HAHA! Darklight I haven't laughed like that for a while, well at least since the last time I watched Ace Ventura.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
*Sigh*

If that is your wish...

Lol...

Wolfenstein said:
I think Gballzack was banned for only a week at first but she made countless of users (the clones) and just comtinued as she used to and they just continued to ban her although I don't think no one reameber (I know this word is spelled wrong) what she was banned for originally. I think ckmlb was the mod who banned her the most but he seems to have left this forum (I understand him)

There was this Polish dude on Gamespot that kept popping up all the time, spouting crap and fire whenever he appeared, and he REALLY rude! I could list a four page overview of the names he called me alone.

PS: Hvor er du fra? Bra med litt flere nordmenn her! 

FishyJoe said:
Usually it's the same 2-3 people under different accounts. These people have very specific personalities that are very easy to spot. They simply refuse to change their ways and will be banned whenever they are spotted.

Could you enlighten us with the names of such individuals??

MontanaHatchet said:
*Sigh*

If that is your wish...

i see your a mod now. i remember when you first joined this site >_<

Around the Network

Yes, I think I just about the same time that Soriku did. Funny how he has nearly 4 times as many posts as me.

How could you remember with only 18 posts unless you were just a reader back then?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
How could you remember with only 18 posts unless you were just a reader back then
 Lots of people come to this site and don't post, i was one for the longest time, i was using this site for sales data back when it looked like shit, no offense ioi, just compared to what it looks like now.

Oh, got it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Ask why a troll like fishyjoe was made a mod, ban.
Question the numbers, ban.
Say anything not favorable about the wii, ban.

This place is run by a wii fanboy for wii fanboys, just change the name to go with it. This place is more bias the PSU. Most comprehensive charts my ass, why don't you prove it.