By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What's with all the banning?

Is it just me, or are people being more rude on Vgchartz than before? Seems a lot of folks are banned, but I don't know why.  What exactly does it take to get a ban in here? 

Around the Network

What was the story with the nearly legendary Gbalzak then? I know that on GS, annoying people return with new profiles all the time to keep trolling... Arrghh! There was this one dude who came back a whooping eleven times, so the site mods managed to block his IP or something, sending him a written warning by mail to stop trolling... Way to go!

It comes and goes in cycles, often whenever we get attention for something. There is a page for the forum rules, but generally just be respectful of other people even when you disagree with them and you'll be fine.

Usually it's the same 2-3 people under different accounts. These people have very specific personalities that are very easy to spot. They simply refuse to change their ways and will be banned whenever they are spotted.

I think Gballzack was banned for only a week at first but she made countless of users (the clones) and just comtinued as she used to and they just continued to ban her although I don't think no one reameber (I know this word is spelled wrong) what she was banned for originally. I think ckmlb was the mod who banned her the most but he seems to have left this forum (I understand him)

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

Around the Network

You could get banned by saying things like this:

VG Charts is the gayest site in the world
ioi is stupid
all the mods should die
Sony suckes balls
Ya, you might as well ban me now

No really, ban me

I guess no one takes me seriously.

Darklight said:
I guess no one takes me seriously.