By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - On Censorship (please don't censor this)

I understand where you're coming from, but this is a Friday night, and it's very possible that there are no mods watching. I don't see anything in your history that I think warrants a banning under the forum rules, but it probably would have been better to give them some time to sort it out before coming back in.

Around the Network

You guys give me a headache.

Crucial said:
I've sent PMs to the mods. I've sent emails. After no response, I started posting again.

Just to doublecheck, here:  you made all attempts to contact the mods personally BEFORE you went on the rampage in the thread? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Never mind.

Desroko said:
I understand where you're coming from, but this is a Friday night, and it's very possible that there are no mods watching. I don't see anything in your history that I think warrants a banning under the forum rules, but it probably would have been better to give them some time to sort it out before coming back in.

If no mods were watching, how exactly did he get banned, pray tell?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Desroko said:

If no mods were watching, how exactly did he get banned, pray tell?

I'm talking about when he sent the messages, not when he was banned. 

DKII said:
You guys give me a headache.

Sorry.  Here!

I've not received any messages.

ioi handed out the ban, so I doubt the mods are going to be overturning it. Send him an e-mail, he's usually pretty reasonable if you offer actual constructive criticism instead of just bitching publicly about the site. But since you instead decided to rant all over the boards about it despite the ban, he probably won't listen anymore.

I really don't see myself as being a jackass. I've been pretty calm and collected.

Oh and for the record: I've never used another alias on this site. I've only been here for a short while, but I'm not anyone else. I keep getting accused of being "Hus" or "Killzone" or something.