By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Next week is reader appreciation for "Sales of the Day"; you pick the games

Seece, that could be an interesting one to do. Anybody else have any ideas?

Around the Network

Change in Sales: Super Smash Bros - Melee - Brawl

I had hoped that I would be getting so many votes, that there would be lots of duplicates and I could pick a winner from that. But since there is not, I'm going to put up a poll tomorrow with all the nominations for the Change in Sales game. So if you have a game you would like to see looked at in the Change in Sales series go ahead and nominate it now (and for the other categories as well). Then check out this thread again tomorrow to vote in the poll picking which one of the nominated games we'll look at. You can continue to nominate game for the other three series after that though.

Updated the original post, with a poll for the games nominated for Change in Sales next week. Get your votes in soon, because I will take the poll down tomorrow, when I make a thread for the game. You can still continue to nominate games for the other series.

I've been busy the last few days so, there hasn't been a Game of the Day for about a week, but it looks like it didn't matter because nobody has voted in the poll for which game to look at. So please vote for which game you want for the Change in Sales game, the first game to get 5 votes will be the one we go with. Also go ahead and nominate games for the other categories after you vote. Please do post something though, so that more people will vote and I can get the Change in Sales thread up.

Around the Network

Sales Battle - Killzone 2 vs. Left 4 Dead
Retro Sales - Resident Evil
Look at Those Legs - Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

Thanks Vagabund, does anybody else have a suggestion? Or a vote? All of the choices have at least one vote and Ratchet and Clank has 4, so only one away.