By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
leo-j said:
routsounmanman said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I would say hi, but since you were an absolute fucking jerk to me, no.

Go away.

How an I a jerk exactly? I haven't been on here much in a long time so sorry for not staying in touch.

You removed me from your XBL friend's list just because I asked you why you didn't post on VGC anymore, and kind of just ignored me even when you did visit the site.

If i removed you from my XBL friends list it was probably cause I was mass removing people and didn't recognize your gamertag, as for visiting the site I think I've only come back 3 times or so, posted a few things and didn't come back for a while. So if I didn't relpy to a message or something of that sort then I apologize.

Well then, that's fine.

Welcome back old buddy!

OMG I had no idea you're such a softie!

he was asking for a "vgchartz best looking males" article..

O_O

Around the Network

hi ckmlb

it has been a longtime

Time to Work !

Neat... I read a number of your arguments with her-who-shall-not-be-named. You seemed to anger very quickly back then.

Weren't you the first one to pass 5000 posts... or was it Benkenobi88?

I think I read some of your old posts. Weren't you the person that really liked the Playstation and used to be a mod here?

routsounmanman said:
leo-j said:
routsounmanman said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Go away.

How an I a jerk exactly? I haven't been on here much in a long time so sorry for not staying in touch.

You removed me from your XBL friend's list just because I asked you why you didn't post on VGC anymore, and kind of just ignored me even when you did visit the site.

If i removed you from my XBL friends list it was probably cause I was mass removing people and didn't recognize your gamertag, as for visiting the site I think I've only come back 3 times or so, posted a few things and didn't come back for a while. So if I didn't relpy to a message or something of that sort then I apologize.

Well then, that's fine.

Welcome back old buddy!

O_O

Only because the article made this site look like most other gaming sites; run by frat boys. The staff consists of several intelligent individuals, and I think some equality in the articles would differentiate us from other sites.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Neat... I read a number of your arguments with her-who-shall-not-be-named. You seemed to anger very quickly back then.

Weren't you the first one to pass 5000 posts... or was it Benkenobi88?

He was banned because of her. Later he was promoted to moderator status..

mM
dsister44 said:
I think I read some of your old posts. Weren't you the person that really liked the Playstation and used to be a mod here?

yep yep, he was considered as an "official" MGS/PS3/Sony leader (or at least supporters)

just look at leoj 's first post :

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" ...

Time to Work !

Holy fuck.

Hello again.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

MontanaHatchet said:
routsounmanman said:
leo-j said:
routsounmanman said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Go away.

Well then, that's fine.

Welcome back old buddy!

O_O

Only because the article made this site look like most other gaming sites; run by frat boys. The staff consists of several intelligent individuals, and I think some equality in the articles would differentiate us from other sites.

No need for that; Soriku's enough.

I thought you died! You haven't logged into PSN for months... sold your PS3??

edit: welcome back!