By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing vs Mario kart

Mario Kartesque game with Sonic characters...

Instabuy! Gogo Dr. Robotnik!

That and its shiny.... I like shiny...

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Samus Aran said:
What console is it on though?

It only says NINTENDO in the picture four posts above you.

I know SERIOUSLY lol!

it can sell 1 million, but 10 million too

not MK levels however!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^^ I honeslty though that the screenshot of knucles was the PS360 version! and i was like: these graphics suck for a PS360 game LOL!!!

seems pretty good, can't wait to see more (of the Wii version)... i think I'm gonna enjoy this game n_n

I'm a huge Mario Kart Wii fan and I must say that nothing compares to it. However, I definitely will be buying this game cause it looks GREAT! Also, most importantly, it looks like a lot FUN to play!!

There's no way in hell that pic is from a Wii game. Like seriously.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I played this for a race or 2 at E3. Total Mario Kart rip-off, but that is a very very good thing (I could probably think of a few thousand games to rip off that wouldn't be as fun). It was fun. But sadly I didn't get to play multiplayer, where this game would really shine.

Definitely a huge step up from the racing game that came with Sonic Gems Collection.

Cheebee said:

It has a Nintendo logo on the bottom right corner. I'm still not sure either though...

miz1q2w3e said:
Cheebee said:

It has a Nintendo logo on the bottom right corner. I'm still not sure either though...

Sonic and the Black Knight is arguably one of the best looking games on the Wii.  I think it looks better than Super Mario Galaxy.

SEGA is capable of some pretty great graphics on the Wii.

^^ good to hear that a 3rd party is capable of good stuff on Wii...though i don't agree about SatBN graphics > SMG graphics lol, it's a matter of taste :)

I think I will buy the PS3 version of this game since I have Mario Kart for the Wii.