By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic Mickey Wii Exclusive CONFIRMED

I might keep an eye on this game. Not sure why but I just might...

www.djtraverse.com

Around the Network

I personally don't like Mickey, he was designed as an everyman, and my favorite cartoons of that era are screwballs (Donald, Goofy, Wily E. Coyote, Daffy, Bugs, etc. to put a few examples) but Kingdom Hearts is another all different business, Mickey becomes a real kickass character in those games...

But calling Mickey epic is like calling Cullen a vampire XD XD...

I don't have anything against the game and I'm actually looking forward to learning more about it, just seeing 5 threads on the exclusivity of Epic Mickey is just overkill.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
I don't have anything against the game and I'm actually looking forward to learning more about it, just seeing 5 threads on the exclusivity of Epic Mickey is just overkill.

There weren't any other Mickey threads on the front page of this board when I wrote this. Be thankful it's not exclusive on another unnamed platform, you know what I'm talking about, or you would have triple the number of threads at least.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Mickey is a huge IP (with a surprisingly strong history in good videogames, considering he didn't start with them), the released concept art is exhilarating, and the lead game designer has an excellent reputation. Furthermore, details are being doled out by the crumb, and in this case snatched away, creating confusion and drama.

I don't know why people are excited, either.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

OMG MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!

*pops a champagne bottle*

This is one of the epic Mickey threads.

@Twesterm: People aren't interested about the game because Mickey is in it, people are interested about the game despite Mickey being in it. I personally dislike Mickey Mouse, but judging by what i know about the game so far, it appears as good one.

On a side note, your avatar has pretty big cock.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Re-confirmed is better. But this is still refreshing news.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I said this back when the "OMG ITS NOT EXCLUSIVE" threads started rearing their ugly heads. But considering the IP and that so much is still a mystery about it, I can forgive it.

What I can't forgive are the 30 threads humping Uncharted 2's metacritic score. Giving Score Whore a new meaning.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

famousringo said:
Mickey is a huge IP (with a surprisingly strong history in good videogames, considering he didn't start with them), the released concept art is exhilarating, and the lead game designer has an excellent reputation. Furthermore, details are being doled out by the crumb, and in this case snatched away, creating confusion and drama.

I don't know why people are excited, either.

Capcom was the true king of Disney titles back in the days, they had the formula right down, even the Mickey games were amazing, then Tetsuya Nomura & Shinji Hashimoto pull the epicness that is Kingdom Hearts, when the title was announced i thought automatically it was from Capcom until the Square sign showed up... Now, Capcom and Square Enix are one thing and Junction Point Studios are another thing... Warren and Art have nothing to prove, but the studio as a whole is different, i'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt for now...