By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bayonetta Demo is up on the Japanese PSN

aragod said:
Nah, the fact that they decided to give green to some lame latex 4-eyed witch over the awesome Dante... I'm completly boycotting this game.

Latex? As far as i know she is not wearing anything at all, except her own hair wrapped around her body!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
aragod said:
mroseneo said:
aragod said:
Nah, the fact that they decided to give green to some lame latex 4-eyed witch over the awesome Dante... I'm completly boycotting this game.

This game is published by Sega. I think you are thinking of Devil May Cry, which is Capcom.

Oh by the way, the demo is called "Bayonetta First Climax".

Well it's a straight rip-off from DMC, the director in-chief of Bayonetta is the creator of the DMC series...

How can you rip-off ur own work XD

@OP

thankx for the heads up..downloading it now

Thank you.
I hate when people are so quick to label something a clone or rip-off... There are hundreds to thousands of games coming out  each year... Yet there are what... 30 genre's????

4 ≈ One