By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that you would literally KILL for

jesus kung fu magic said:
Hammertime said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
Hammertime said:
I would literally not kill anybody for a videogame, you should see a psychiatrist.

Do your parents lock you in a cage or something or are you completely oblivious to sayings in the english language?

I'm not trying to start an arguement, but in my country the saying "literally kill" means to genuinely kill....if you are joking in my country, you would leave out the word literally. The Queens English my good chap.

Whether or not the word "literally" is used in this saying it is still seen in the same light as without it.........but whether or not the word was there or not , something called "common sense" should have told you that it was a joke and shouldnt be taken seriously.

See its fun to use your brain sometimes.

Harsh and I kinda have to agree with him if we are talking about the English language and all.  Sticking the literal there means you are not using "kill for" as just an expression, you mean it in the strictest actual sense. Having said that I'd agree that clearly you weren't talking about actually killing people.....i think.

Personally I'd kill to have the next Zelda or the new Retro game before Christmas.

Around the Network

id do it for halo reach!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

if a Dark Cloud 3 or a legend of Dragoon 2 were in the works, then i probably might start holding a few ppl at gunpoint so i can get my hands on those games lol

I'd kill some animals for FFXIII, WKC, or Rock Band 3...

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

I won't kill any human being or mammal for a game.

However, I will kill a chicken for a duck hunt remake.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network

I'd do it for a PAL release of tales of graces.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

DUKE NUKEM.

No im not that desperate.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

d21lewis said:

I'd kill to protect my family, save an innocent life, comfortable shoes, or fame, but for a video game?

maybe.

This.

No games at the moment. They are already on their way.

This is the true definition of owning.

patapon said:
The J man is going to hell. :X

hell is fake.

i would say halo 3 or reach but only if they were gay or jewish