By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Windows 7 reviews

Umm... ;P Well so far, I love win 7.

Around the Network

Personally im Lovin Windows 7. Been using it since may. cant wait to get my free copy when it comes out!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

1337 Gamer said:
Personally im Lovin Windows 7. Been using it since may. cant wait to get my free copy when it comes out!

Isn't it out yet? I got my free copy from MSDNAA few days ago.

Manos said:
1337 Gamer said:

Isn't it out yet? I got my free copy from MSDNAA few days ago.

I bought it using the $30 student deal and I have to wait till the 22nd of this month to download it.

Wow, I've been using Windows 7 RC for some time now, and I have to say that this review is spot on! Honestly, I'm really glad Microsoft Fax was implemented, boy have I been missing that feature!

Awesome review!

Around the Network

LOL awesome ! XD that was great.

Check out my game about moles ^

made me LOL so much, but what made me ROFL was some dude in the comments section actually went off at the author, he didn't get the joke apparently.