By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: "We love MS's money."

I bet they do, Microsoft pays for the development of games, then they come out and end up selling better on PS3

Around the Network
iHuGi said:

Microsoft is just much more smarter than Sony.

They sell their HDD´s , They SELL Wirless , They SELL Play and Charge , They Sell everything to make profit.

Sony wanted Ps3 to get everything and now they are paying hard. They cant sell their own HDD because Ps3 is compatible with many Cheaper HDD´s , they cant sell wirless because Ps3 has wirless , they cant sell play and charge because Ps3 has battery.

With this they lost alot of money getting all of this into Ps3 and then cant selling it separately.

Better for consumers ? YES
Better for Sony ? NO

Make PSN Free is also not a smart Decision...

But its Sony ... Since when are they Smart ?? its Sony for F*** Sake...

Sony :

"We Own this GEN they have no CHANCE"

"Damn u are F***** up we need the SLIM right NOW"

Microsoft :

"Ahah Poor Droids without money to Keep the Console...We Keep making profit with Console , our Multi Bilions Franchises as Fable , Forza , Halo or Gears and with our Xbox 360 Acessories and their games dont even SELL and they still losing money on Ps3 ... Oh and we Love to Charge 50$ to 20 Milions of People"

Nintendo :

"Wow Sony has better games than us but no ONE buys their GAMES while Wii Fit is oh wait 25 MILIONS ! No problem we will be here more time than them... Like it has allways been ... It PRINTS MONEY!"

I find it ironic that you favor M$'s business model while simultaneously admitting that sony's business model is better for consumers. I have to ask: are you a consumer or do you stand to gain from M$'s model? Fanboyism these days can go past the realms of sane thought. Gamers should follow the path that benefits them not one that benefits a corporation they lack any ties to.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
iHuGi said:

They sell their HDD´s , They SELL Wirless , They SELL Play and Charge , They Sell everything to make profit.

Sony wanted Ps3 to get everything and now they are paying hard. They cant sell their own HDD because Ps3 is compatible with many Cheaper HDD´s , they cant sell wirless because Ps3 has wirless , they cant sell play and charge because Ps3 has battery.

With this they lost alot of money getting all of this into Ps3 and then cant selling it separately.

Better for Sony ? NO

Sony :

Microsoft :

"Ahah Poor Droids without money to Keep the Console...We Keep making profit with Console , our Multi Bilions Franchises as Fable , Forza , Halo or Gears and with our Xbox 360 Acessories and their games dont even SELL and they still losing money on Ps3 ... Oh and we Love to Charge 50$ to 20 Milions of People"

Nintendo :

"Wow Sony has better games than us but no ONE buys their GAMES while Wii Fit is oh wait 25 MILIONS ! No problem we will be here more time than them... Like it has allways been ... It PRINTS MONEY!"

I find it ironic that you favor M$'s business model while simultaneously admitting that sony's business model is better for consumers. I have to ask: are you a consumer or do you stand to gain from M$'s model? Fanboyism these days can go past the realms of sane thought. Gamers should follow the path that benefits them not one that benefits a corporation they lack any ties to.

I wouldn't say Sony's business model is better its just different.  Everyone doesn't need a wifi adapter or a charge and play kit, or a hard drive ( I purchased rechargeable batteries long ago before purchasing a 360 and they still work just fine).  For those that need a wifi adapter or whatever it does suck because M$ does charge too much for that stuff.

The only thing that I am really forced into purchasing is Live, and I don't mind since it costs me under 8 cents a day.  If I didn't play online I wouldn't need to purchase this either so again it could be considered an option that most people may not need.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

damndl0ser said:
Pristine20 said:
iHuGi said:

Better for Sony ? NO

Sony :

Microsoft :

Nintendo :

I wouldn't say Sony's business model is better its just different.  Everyone doesn't need a wifi adapter or a charge and play kit, or a hard drive ( I purchased rechargeable batteries long ago before purchasing a 360 and they still work just fine).  For those that need a wifi adapter or whatever it does suck because M$ does charge too much for that stuff.

The only thing that I am really forced into purchasing is Live, and I don't mind since it costs me under 8 cents a day.  If I didn't play online I wouldn't need to purchase this either so again it could be considered an option that most people may not need.

the thing is sony sell ps3 at a lost, and those features are practially only small things.

so in the end the consumers wins getting more for a pretty much the same 299$, higher quality, and easy to upgrade HDD.

and u are not forced to upgrade HDD.