By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ultimate PSP mod - 32GB flash memory, working dual nubs, !! internal camera

I play sega and nintendo games on my psp but i purchase me games. I have 2 sets of duo's and 2 sets of batteries. GT psp is teh shit man

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I'd also like to note he said it was originally a PSP-2000, 2000 the best of the series confirmed?!

no the 1000

321tttrini4everz said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I'd also like to note he said it was originally a PSP-2000, 2000 the best of the series confirmed?!

no the 1000

no, no, no... im pretty sure the 2000 is... >_>

this mod looks pretty good. How did he get the 2nd analog stick to work?

Cool mod, I really want to strangle the girl in the video tho, freaking poser...

Around the Network

That's awesome. And I cracked up at "whats a rumble?"

WTF?

My PSP has had 32GB of storage for over a YEAR!!!!

Using a 2 x MicroSDHD -> Pro Duo adaptor. You plonk in 2 x 16GB MicroSDHC cards into the adaptor (which looks exactly the same dimensions as a pro duo stick)....

Away you go. Total cost around half what an official pro duo would cost you and higher resale value to boot.

the girl in the video is annoying but you really would :) and yeah cool psp

that woman has no idea what she;s talking about....
It's funny when people say videogame modding, journalism etc is male dominated, but if the sites will only let girls who dont really understand the actual business then keep all the men!

Sony needs to hire this guy fast.

I went outside once, the graphics were great but the gameplay sucked!