By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 3 Product Manager: We beat GT5 on a lot of features

If I see another GT fanboy make an flamebait FM3 thread I think I'm going to lose it. It's getting old. Stop being defensive about GT5. Why do you make a GT5 hype thread or something. All these threads are the same and 90% of the posters in them are GT fanboys that had no intention of buying Forza 3 in the first place.

Around the Network
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
^^NO HE DID NOT !

"it's a good looking game"

Generational leap ahead. They should of just not commented on it. So disrespectful.

Porcupine_I said:
Forza 3! It's got what Gamers Crave! It's got Physics!

I LOLed - obscure references ftw.

Mr_Power said:
Generational leap ahead. They should of just not commented on it. So disrespectful.

Or perhaps you should just not have commented on it, since you took a single, non abrasive quote as something disrespectful.  I just don't see it.

Around the Network
puffy said:
I lol'd

They can't say their game is better until both have been released. Then we'll see.

Funny because that never seems to stop GT5 fans saying just that.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

wtf was the guy supposed to say? "Yes, gt5 will be the best, so wait with your purchase and buy GT5." He said that he was comparing F3 with the unfinished version of GT5, because that is the only version available atm, and he didn't trash talked it, simply stated his biased opinion.

Same as what Polyphony would/will answer to the questions like "Forza3 simulates tyre flex and that is missing from GT5, how you comment on that?". He will probably say something in the line of how in their opinion tyre flex is unimportant for the general physics of the car and that GT5 has impressive car physics and so on.

And what is it with all the "it's 65% done" answers? I'm positive that that statement, altho official, is complete BS. So, regarding current time of development, they will finish more than third of the game in 8 months? Or more correctly, 5-6 months if you include it has to be tested and sent for duplicating. I believe that GT5 is 85% done, or there will be another delay.

OOPS!

look at that damage. AMAZING REALISTIC DRIVING GAME. LOOOOOOL

Is that the ingame music???

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.