By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 3 Product Manager: We beat GT5 on a lot of features

Darc Requiem said:
jedians said:
Darc Requiem said:
If I see another GT fanboy make an flamebait FM3 thread I think I'm going to lose it. It's getting old. Stop being defensive about GT5. Why do you make a GT5 hype thread or something. All these threads are the same and 90% of the posters in them are GT fanboys that had no intention of buying Forza 3 in the first place.

lol r u a fanboy? always support the true thing i myself is totally against of such type of comments against your competitor unless both product arrive(even if this comment would be from polyphony digital).this thread is not about saying that gt5 beats forza3 on lot of features so how u could say that this is flamebait thread r u insane.

and my question to u do u have intention to buy GT5 i dont think so. if yes then u would not be saying like that

Support things that are true? Did even read the whole interview? Or are you cherry picking quotes to take out of context. Do I intend to by GT5? Nope. I don't intend to buy Forza 3 either. Sim racers require too much time for truly enjoy and I work 6 days a week and 10 hours a day. I've had Muramasa since launch week and I only finished Momohime's half of the story last night. My Kisuke is on the opening act.

LOL i have read the whole interview n if u r not intend to buy forza 3 either then y u r participating in this thread? wat thing makes u feel to post here if u dont intend to buy both games.i dont get u really.sorry it means that u r a fanboy that even u like or dislike 360 game u cant listen anything bad about game of your console.

Around the Network

Why do people keep saying GT5 has been delayed, seriously? Are you that out of touch?

OT:

Turn 10= Trying their best to measure up to Gran Turismo.

Polyphony Digital= Trying to make their passion come to life.

Gh0st4lifE said:

The thing is a simple in-game footage of GT5 would be logical at this point, instead Polyphony keeps delivering only video-mode footage and even worse : pre-rendered footage.

This.

I would like to see official ingame (no replay or photo mode) footage of GT5. The prerendered cars are nice on my eyes, but I'd like to know how the game looks when I'm actually playing it.

Same goes for screenshots. GT5 fanboys murdered F3 demo comparing the screenshots to photo mode shots (or are they prerendered) from GT5

Just wondering.......Do you think that they would say ....Well GT5 is better.

Anyway...I don't like their arrogant way of promoting their game.

God these guys are really starting to sound like they have a GT inferiority complex. I'm starting to hope GT5 dwarfs their sales just to shut them up. Although then they'd whine the masses bought the wrong game as theirs is better.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network
Reasonable said:
God these guys are really starting to sound like they have a GT inferiority complex. I'm starting to hope GT5 dwarfs their sales just to shut them up. Although then they'd whine the masses bought the wrong game as theirs is better.

That was not a very Reasonable response.

AE101 said:

Turn 10= Trying their best to measure up to Gran Turismo.

Polyphony Digital= Trying to make their passion come to life.

Of course, that must be it ! How could we not have seen the Truth when it was right there in front of us !? How could we lie in the shadows of reality when light was all around ?!?

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

JaggedSac said:
Reasonable said:

That was not a very Reasonable response.

I know.  I tried the Forza demo and liked it - but I wish they'd let their game do the talking.  I'm sure it's going to review and sell well, so they need to chill with this stuff now.

It would even be in their best interests, because in many territories these kind of comments elicit a negative response, turning people away from the game.  Polite confidence is the best policy globally in my experience.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable is the only person in this thread who gets what Im saying. Let the game do the talking. The more you spout your mouth if GT5 turns out better you look like a failure. Not to mention they already look like pricks.

Gh0st4lifE said:
Chairman-Mao said:
lol I love how to make their game sound good they have to say its better then Gran Turismo. But I've never heard Polyphony make comments like this about Forza. They know their game will be successful without all this trash talking.

It's funny how we both perceive Polyphony's unwillingness to adress Turn10's arrogance and yet interpret it differently.

The thing is a simple in-game footage of GT5 would be logical at this point, instead Polyphony keeps delivering only video-mode footage and even worse : pre-rendered footage.

Where have you been the past month?

There are shit tons of TGS gameplay footage flying around.