By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 3 Product Manager: We beat GT5 on a lot of features

well he wouldnt have said ''Uh noo...our game is a fail really...GT5 owns us so much,we had to release this the game sooner,but you guys are still idiots,u will still buy F3...LOLOLOL''
see my point?lol

Around the Network

They say that about a game that's only 65% complete?

Beat GT5 with our 400 cars? *facepalm*...

We'll see when GT5 comes out. Then we'll see who's the ones talking about how our game beats the rival game in terms of features.

Turn10 are my most HATED developer. you made a good racing sim..i agree..but trash talking the competition - even when the rival's game is nearly 6 months away from release is utter bullshit.
WHY ? I respect bungie and epic and lionhead for their 360 exclusives, but why FART so much...these guys are equivalent to trolls of the forums...
ALL fart but NO shit.
screw you turn10... arrogance will make me and a lot more others hate your guts.it didnt have to be this way at all.
funny thing is.. GT5 beats the shit out of Forza 3 (content wise anyway) hell even GTPSP has more stuff contentwise.but what did we expect this guy to say anyway ?that their game sucks compared to GT ?
i want to hang the interviewer who asked the question in the first place ? WHY ?

No matter how many times you say it,nobody is going to believe you

darthdevidem01 said:
Garnett said:

Forza 3 is better than GT5... Right now because GT5 isn't out so we cant cant say GT5 wins.

Haze is better than Halo Reach.....Right now because Halo Reach isn't out so we can't say Halo Reach wins

____

there's no point in saying such things

lol

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I've seen turn 10 staff over the past year in interviews bring up Polyphoney and GT5 a lot without being asked about them or being bitter towards them. I have never seen any Gran turismo staff even mention Forza or turn 10 ever lol. That tells people a lot. When people arn't on your rader you tend not to know them. When someone is on your rader and you want what they have but you can't get it. You tend to bitch a lot about it. Ladys and gentlemen I give yous TURN 10

Stop trash talking and start coding

ok.... if you say so turn 10 . i mean, we need to believe this guy! he would definitely say Gt5 is better if it was....Right ? :P

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

kowenicki said:
Why are you all so defensive about GT... he says that he thinks they beat it on a number of features.. so what?

He doesnt say gt is crap, he doesnt say Forza3 is better than GT... ffs.

This article and this thread are designed to cause bad feeling... nothing more or less. its weak.

Why are you defensive about the arrogant developers know as turn 10 ? they just want to trash talk their competition as they know that forza 3 will be outsold  3:1 by Gt5. 

Forza's 400 cars beat's GT5's 1000?
Just me or did Lay forget to mention that part....Or the blatant graphics difference...