By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mod Announcements

dtewi said:
You did?

Yes he offered his knowledge to ioi I thought :s.

Around the Network

Yeah, earlier. I'll write a new banning system that actually stops people from posting (imagine that!).

You know, I'm actually in the game industry. I've made some fairly constructive posts before today. Thought I was going to be a valued member of this community before I got banned for nothing.

@crucial

NOBODY WILL UNBAN YOU!

WTF is this? This is a VIDEO GAME SITE NOT A RESPECT SITE! I dont care if you worked for sony IM HAPPY they FIRED YOU. Your an insolent annoying pest that should be destroyed and vanquished from this site.

mM

Doesn't look like Montanna is going to be a mod for very long.

You can't alter people's posts so childishly and abuse your powers. When you thought everyone had your back on this and was praising you you got all gitty about it and basically let your guard down admitting you were in fact altering his posts. Now thatpeople are naysaying what you did, you're playing innocent.

Well, Sony never fired me. But ok.

PS nobody takes you seriously because of your posts like that. Speaking in caps, etc. Just looks bad.

Around the Network
Crucial said:
I've already offered to rewrite your pathetic code for you. I can have a real banning system up and running fairly quickly. For the price of...One unban!

That's quite a generous offer. Unban the sockpuppet or the other one?

You guys actually still think this is Montana? lol

leo-j said:
@crucial

NOBODY WILL UNBAN YOU!

WTF is this? This is a VIDEO GAME SITE NOT A RESPECT SITE! I dont care if you worked for sony IM HAPPY they FIRED YOU. Your an insolent annoying pest that should be destroyed and vanquished from this site.

Did you ever met an developper of a game.

I met some and I can tell you that a lof them are annoying pests but that is basically because they have so much stress and can't  deal with all those people who say their game sucks.

Montana

Is pathetic, and should be Banned(if he is doing this)

I actually backed him up, ioi shouldn't have let him do this. This is getting rediculus. (IM getting a new psp tomorrow woot woot!!)

i actually agree with that zack guy.

edit: He UN BANNED GBALLZACK, and Blue 3 then was cought by me and Soriku. A joke? Now this? Im sorry it is a joke, and Im telling ckmlb to get online stat.

mM

I'm not going to destroy any sights. I'm not doing anything malicious here, so why would you accuse me of that?