By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Beautiful Katamari

I can't believe that no one is talking about this game. Has anyone picked it up? Is anyone going to pick it up?

I have a copy coming today from Gamefly in about 30 minutes, give or take six hours depending on how long my postman hides in the bushes and masturbates to the neighbor's Penthouse magazine.

I hope to have a review up in the next day or two depending on how much time I can dedicate to the game.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

o noess!! u remember what happened last time moderator said masturbatez!!!

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

I would ban you but I'm waiting on the new ban function ioi promised so you get off lucky today!

this game calls for a rent

DKII said:
I would ban you but I'm waiting on the new ban function ioi promised so you get off lucky today!

You'll only get the chance to ban me if I don't ban myself first. :D

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

I actually have yet to play any of the Katamari games yet. I'm waiting for it to come out on PS3.

P.S. Mods can ban mods? Has that ever happened?

rocketpig said:
DKII said:

You'll only get the chance to ban me if I don't ban myself first. :D

ahh the memories

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

You can actually ban yourself....

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Here's my problem with Beautiful Katamari: the "play for 15 seconds" demo on XBL killed any excitement I had for the game. I would never have bought this, but now I won't even rent it from Gamefly.
Good demos (AC6, skate, BioShock) can really help a game, but a bad demo can really take away all the hype.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

amrstickball said:
You can actually ban yourself....

Dont you remember BKs self imposed ban? XDDD