By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - uncharted 2 beta froze on me

i was playing co op arena with 2 random people. i was drake and we were just about to go to wave 9

all the sudden BAM froze. has this happened to any1 else?

************************ edit *************************

i dont mean like i get a connection error and it sends me back to the map select screen thing i mean FEEZES and i have to get up and hold the power button for a while.

************************ edit *************************

so it froze again. only this time  it happened while i was waiting for a match to be found... i cant believe 15k people are killing the servers, thats just pathetic

Around the Network

RROD incoming.

Is it really worth making a thread when a game (a beta/demo no less) freezes once on you?

My character in multiplayer has frozen for like a few seconds at a time but them its fine. I've even seen grenades freeze in mid air and not explode at all. Think its just bugs in the early version of the demo/beta.

You are talking about the demo/beta right? Cause if you are talking about the real beta...beta, then you should report this cause that's what betas are for.

Around the Network

for anyone else playing the trial, how long is the trial, or can you play it as much as you want?

Tallgeese101 said:
Is it really worth making a thread when a game (a beta/demo no less) freezes once on you?

yea y not? i wanted to no if it was just my ps3 or the beta itself so clam urself.

anyways it might be my ps3, i think this is the 5th freeze ive had since i had it. (2 christmasses ago)

phinch1 said:
for anyone else playing the trial, how long is the trial, or can you play it as much as you want?

It's available to play till October 12th I believe. Have fun till then.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T JOIN OR INVITE PEOPLE ANYMORE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Matchmaking is plain horrible, pretty awesome for the rest, hasnt frozen up on me yet..

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.