By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official 2009-2010 NHL Season Thread

O-D-C said:
Ray Emery had a solid debut or the Flyers, they look good this year, hopefully they keep it up in the playoffs

We finally have ourselves a goalie.  The Flyers look tough, especially after blowing out the Devils in New Jersey.

Around the Network

Well, I didn't expect this start at all for Vancouver. Luongo looks like he wants to play himself off of Team Canada and our super solid defense is anything but. The only players that impress me are Bernier, Raymond and Wellwood so far - our 3rd line. They better start picking it up, soon or with all the good teams in the West, it might be too hard to claw themselves back into the playoffs.

wtf is wrong with the Nucks, I have a ton of their players in my pool.

Finally a win. Felt good to see a beat down after the first 3 games. Feel bad for Price though - getting left out to dry by his teammates in front of his family and friends.

Having three fantasy teams is a strange experience. I can't root for any specific player, with the exception of Zetterberg, Kariya and Havlat whom I have on all three of my teams, because they are helping me and hurting me at the same time

Around the Network

Hopefully Detroit wins today.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I am so glad i drafted Danny Heatley & Joe Thornton. The Sharks won big last night, 6 to 3 against the Blue Jackets. Danny Heatley had a hat trick & Joe Thornton had 5 assists.

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

Holy crap. The Flames were up 5-0 15 minutes in against the Blackhawks, and they still managed to lose 6-5 in OT. I love that.

Damn... I'd like to see clips of that but my computer hates nhl.com for some reason.

letsdance said:
Damn... I'd like to see clips of that but my computer hates nhl.com for some reason.

Some of the goals.