By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official 2009-2010 NHL Season Thread

I wouldn't mind that trade. Montreal needs a sizable centre.

I can't believe Montreal actually drafted Andrei Kostitsyn over this guy.

Around the Network
Cactus said:
izaaz101 said:
Just under 24 hours till the trade deadline ends. Nothing that big so far, although I am surprised that Edmonton was able to obtain a 2nd for Grebeshkov from Nashville - he blows this year.

To be fair to him, the whole team blows this year. I think he'll pick up his game away from that mess of a team (no offence to any Oilers fans)

What's surprising to me is that Wolski is apparently being shopped by Colorado.

Maybe.......he's on the right track, scored in his first game (against the Oilers too!).

big 7-2 win for the Flyers : D

Might as well post this here - over the Olympics, I got a chance to see the Stanley Cup up close and touch it. That was freaking amazing.

izaaz101 said:

Might as well post this here - over the Olympics, I got a chance to see the Stanley Cup up close and touch it. That was freaking amazing.

SWEET!!!

on an unrelated note, how much that jersey cost ya? I want to get one, probably a Luongo jersey

Around the Network

It's a fake one, so it cost me like $50.

izaaz101 said:
It's a fake one, so it cost me like $50.

ya I'm hoping to get the same kind of deal on my new Flyers jersey

Here's the site I use - http://www.dhgate.com/index2.shtml. Just remember, that all the jersey's are fake.

Just note that the prices listed are not the actual prices - they don't include shipping. Shipping comes out to around $30-$40 a jersey, but goes way down when you order multiple jersey's. Just grab a few friends and the cost of your own jersey goes down quite a bit. One time we ordered 9, and it went to around $35.

Also, it's in US currency, so there's going to be a conversion on your credit card bill. Oh, and buy from people who sell a lot and have happy customers. If there's any other questions that you, or anybody else has, feel free to ask me.

Well, we picked up Yan Stastny for a prospect. I don't know anything about him aside from the fact that he's related to Paul Stastny. I'm assuming he's good defensively, as that is they type of player we needed (along with a defenseman). I was hoping we'd nab Seidenberg - he played with Ehrhoff during the Olympics and they looked very good together.

pretty lame trade deadline, although if it wasn't an Olympic year the Kovalchuck and Phaneuf trades would have probably been today.