By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The thread that won't end until the 360 and PS3 have equal HW sales

i doubt this thread will end, but hey, the gen is still not over yet ^_^

Around the Network

Wow this thread will last almost 2 years at this rate.

So, this thread is going to go on forever?

Infinity and beyond

I agree with this thread, BUT

I'm not sure if I agree with your numbers. If PS3 only catches up 1-1.5 mil for December which includes Christmas, HOW will it sell 6 mil more from Jan - August? That's 0.8 mil more per month.

2011 more likely IF Natal flops.

Around the Network

I sincerely doubt PS3 surpasses Xbox360 by the end of 2010. Possible by March 2011 though.

**Fanboy content below do not read if you are slightly sensitive**

lol just watch ps3 eat into xbox's lead when ffxiii comes out, you all will be crying by the end of 2010 mark my words, ps3 shall be #2 by the end of 2010, and natal is going to flop big time

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Wow i think i am going to stay clear of this thread from now on.

It will only end badly

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

jneul said:
**Fanboy content below do not read if you are slightly sensitive**

lol just watch ps3 eat into xbox's lead when ffxiii comes out, you all will be crying by the end of 2010 mark my words, ps3 shall be #2 by the end of 2010, and natal is going to flop big time

Now thats an awesome post lol

From a personal perspective why not just call it the never ending thread , I applaud the OP for his ingenius method of collecting vg$.  Lets keep this thread going as long as we can, no need for people to get heavy in here.

lol it was meant to be funny, not to be taken seriously lol thats why i put the disclaimer at the top lol.
still yes i am looking forwards to ps3 being #2 but i seriously think xbox will give sony a run for it lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1