By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where will Kingdom Hearts 3 eventually land?

c0rd said:
Sephiroth357 said:

All I know is my grandma won't be buying it.

So it's not going to be on the Wii.

Oh, word?

I hear your grandma is a big fan of Super Smash Bros?

No, she hates it.

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
I would like to see it one the PS3 in the sense that Sony has seen most of the KH series on the Sony consoles: with Kingdom Hearts 1,2, Chain of Memories, KH Final Mix+1&2(well in japan only) with a KH game coming out on the PSP it kinda points in Sony's favor

though I wouldn't be surprised if it was released on another console or consoles

It looks like Sony has pissed away SE's support, or at least much of it, by not selling as well as the Wii and 360.

If we even see it this generation, and that's a big if, it is going to be on the Wii. Why? Demographics.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Wow did I strike a nerve.

Flattery is best bestowed by others, not yourself.

theRepublic said:
If we even see it this generation, and that's a big if, it is going to be on the Wii. Why? Demographics.

But the Wii has terrible graphics!!1!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Mr Khan said:
hatmoza said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
hatmoza said:

Before E3, A lot of people on these forums were strongly convinced that KH3 will be released on the Wii. With the announcements of both the PS3 wand and 360's Natal, these believes have vanished through thin air (just like all arguments do anyway). It seems now that any of the 3 major consoles would make a perfect home to this future game. And with the funny way Square Enix has been acting lately with it's releases and what not, my guess is as good as yours.

Where do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released? And why?

What is this, some kind of half-assed revisionist history?

When the subject of KH3 came up there was a strong wall of Sony fanboys screaming at the top of their lungs that it could never go to the Wii. "Wiimote is stupid, Nomura is a Sony fanboy, graphics aren't good enough, Disney too hardcore for Nintendo, Sony owns Kingdom Hearts, employees would quit if they had to make a Wii game!" and other delightfully delusional pieces of bullshit.

In one paragraph you managed to contort reality to fit this silly agenda. You pretend like there was some unanimous opinion that it was going to the Wii when in reality even well reasoned arguments attracted at least 3 angry Sony fanboys grothing at the mouth. You also pretend that KH3 is dependant on motion controls when one of the main argumens against it being on the Wii was that everybody hates motion controls and swinging the wiimote more than three times would tire out even the greatist olympic champions. Motion controls wasn't even the reasoning behind KH3 forWii but it's cute to see something that was listed as a con against KH3 suddenly become a pro for rival consoles just because they introduced me-too devices that haven't even proven themselves.

Wow did I strike a nerve.

I'm just asking where you'd think it'll end up buddy.

FYI motion control was the reason everyone assumed it will go to the Wii. Keyblade plus motion control.

It wasn't motion control. At least not for influencing my opinion or those of others i know. Hell, i'll go out on a limb and say i've never heard anyone before you posit the theory that people thought KH3 would go to Wii because of motion control. It was always about audience.

I have to agree with Claude and Mr. Khan on this.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)