By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 2 SALES!!!

Edit: There's one in Sales Discussion, I put my prediction there.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Around the Network

hmmm idk depends on marketing
if marketed very highly with slim at 300 could be 1mil and higher week 1
if marketed decently 500k-1mil
if not marketed 350k-750k

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

about a Million

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

ioi expects it to hit 400 - 500 k in Na alone, so I'm going with 750 - 1 Mill first week WW

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

i think it is going to follow killzone 2's step.

Around the Network

About a million

How can games sell on October? People are distracted by mushrooms, truffles, chestnuts, wine and other Autumn products festivals all around the world. There is also Eurochocolate in Perugia! ...OK, sudden night hunger...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

1 million

About 750k.

It all depends on Europe really. In NA gamers tend to pick up the games on day one and in the first week, in Europe (it's strongest market) people tend to be more layed back about picking it up, waiting a few weeks even if they really want it.

@GameAnalyser

Lol. You are funny.

Yeah, my prediction is about 300,000 - 400,000 in NA.
400,000 in EU and 250,000 in Others.

So taking the different launch dates into account about 1million sounds right.