By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll: PS2 game collections you want in HD on the PS3!

pterodactyl said:

I still think it's incredibly shady of Sony to not put BC in the PS3 but charge people for downloading PS2 games from PSN. If I were a PS3 owner, I'd be pretty pissed. Why should I have to pay for games I already own?

Well, it depends. How's it any different from XBLA re-releases, Virtual console, or any remake ever?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
pterodactyl said:

I still think it's incredibly shady of Sony to not put BC in the PS3 but charge people for downloading PS2 games from PSN. If I were a PS3 owner, I'd be pretty pissed. Why should I have to pay for games I already own?

Some games are hard to find nowadays. So adding PS2 games to the PSN is a great thing. I hope they do that soon.

Also with the HD collections you're technically buying the same game again (if you bought the PS2 version), but these are HD remakes. Plus Sony is listening to it's fanbase.

I wanted to see the God of War Collection. Ico and Shadow would be unbelievably fantastic in HD on the PS3.

I'm sure the God of War Collection treatment will be added to the Team Ico Collection. Trophy support, at least 720p HD. On 1 Blu-Ray disc for PS3.

I still think BC will be put, but the HDs will be sold...

SOCOM 2

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

ICO
Max Payne
Tonb raider

Around the Network

1. Grand Theft Auto (3, Vice City and San Andreas only)
2. SOCOM (1, 2 and 3 only)
3. Killzone (You would get Killzone, Killzone 2 and a Killzone 3 demo!)

My pick are
Silent hill series
MGS series

really I would like the first of both series in HD but they are PS1 and are in some serious need of new textures. I doubt that will ever happen with those games, but I can always dream right?

Yes I am a fan of the Playstation 3, but I am an even bigger fan of intelligent and rational dialog. (If you are up for an intelligent exchange of ideas, you are more than welcome to add me as a friend)

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

(haven't been playing much since I am broke)

Team Ico set

Dark Cloud/Rogue Galaxy set

Metal Gear Solid set

Final Fantasy

Hitman
Dark Cloud
Ratchet and Clank.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."