By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT5 Neogaf Microsoft Fanboy Poster Actually Works For Turn 10

Infamous GT5 Neogaf Microsoft Fanboy Poster Actually Works For Turn 10

http://www.thebitbag.com/2009/09/28/infamous-gt5-neogaf-microsoft-fanboy-poster-actually-works-for-turn-10/

The BitBag: I got this tip from Bitbag fan Pixelsword. If you haven't heard, someone from Microsoft was posting on Neogaf about Forza 3. A Neogaf admin pointed out that the poster had a Microsoft email address (I didn't agree with this tactic as information on users is supposed to remain private). Pixelsword posted in his N4G blog some info that leads back to this poster actually being a Turn 10 employee. You can follow the email after the jump. I find it funny that devs are using shills in forums. Nothing wrong with that.

Updates:
Apparently, the website is getting slammed right now. Please give it some time and try the link again later.
Edit: It seems to be working now.
------------------
link is down but sometimes works, i found it quite amusing actually.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Already posted a while back and given lolz.

^sorry, i tried to search couldnt find it.

mods lock thread plz.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

still being slammed?
strange that this happened at least a week ago.

Lol, I find this funny.

A Turn 10 worker takes some time out of his life to hype Forza 3.