By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The vgchartz ranking game--Dirt 2!

Barozi said:
Absolutely fantastic game (PS360 version).
Stunning graphics and awesome gameplay. A must have for every racing fan.
There's enough to keep you busy for quite some time.

GRID is IMO still a bit better, but DiRT2 deserves a great 9.2 rating !!!

On a side note: Next time you should look up how many VGC members own the game.

Yeah i was under the impression that more people had it.  Also I'll have to make sure to not include games that were massively worse on different consoles....

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DiRT 2 was a major letdown. I knew that I couldn't expect much from it, but the final game didn't even meet my minimum expectations. It doesn't deserve to carry the Colin McRae name. I would give it a 5.2.

Next time get the HD version

Anyways, I have it for PS3 and so far I'd rate it an 8.7 (if 7 = average)

Great game, but seems short on the cars list and I always seem to be unlocking liveries for cars that I don't own yet. Sort of annoying. Graphics are great, controls great, and it has enough variation in skill level that I actually worked my way up from Casual (second easiest) to Savage (two levels higher) and there are still 2 more levels above the one I'm currently on.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Today's game is Dirt 2!

And the score is 7.83

It started off good , but the raid and landrush events just became tedious............ too many "bumpy toy car race events" and not enough rallying IMO.

I would have given it around 80 after the first day, but now having had it a week i would give it 60.

I know my review is too late, but posted my thoughts anyway.

Ronster316 said:

It started off good , but the raid and landrush events just became tedious............ too many "bumpy toy car race events" and not enough rallying IMO.

I would have given it around 80 after the first day, but now having had it a week i would give it 60.

Maybe you was looking for the wrong game ?

There is a reason why they skipped the word "Rally" in the name and added "DiRT" instead.

Of course I hope that they will make a true Rally game one day again.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Ronster316 said:

Maybe you was looking for the wrong game ?

There is a reason why they skipped the word "Rally" in the name and added "DiRT" instead.

Of course I hope that they will make a true Rally game one day again.

Yeah, colin mcrae games have moved on since the ps1 days, theres more race types......... but blimey, i felt like i was playing pure or baja at times with the sheer amount of events that were of a toy racer nature.