By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - *What Is your favorite game this generation? for each console?

360 - Mass Effect - I imagine Mass Effect 2 will beat it.

DS - Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Sprit Tracks may beat it, also I haven't played Scribblenauts or Chinatown wars.

Wii - Uhh. . . I guess Wii sports, to be honest I haven't finished a Wii game yet. I think I'll really like Metroid: Other M a lot though.

PS3 - Uncharted - To be overcome by. . . Uncharted 2!

PSP - I would have to say Resistance: Retribution. It will stay as top, I sold the PSP.

Around the Network

PlayStation 3 = Valkyria Chronicles, Lost Planet 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma II.

PlayStation Portable = Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Phantasy Star Portable I, Phantasy Star Portable II. All exclusively on PSP.

Xbox 360 = Project S, Star Ocean: The Last Hope, IU.

DS = All kirby games.

Wii = Another M, Crystal Bearers, Tales of Graces (Looks to be a BIG maybe... not sure now...).

DS: New Super Mario Bros.. An amazing throwback to a simpler time.

X360: Gears of War 2. Beautiful to look at, and flawlessly executed gameplay. Great with a friend or three!

Wii: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. The best game in Nintendo's best series.

Playstation 3: Batman: Arkham Asylum. My love of Batman pushes this game to the top. Uncharted 1 is my exclusives pick. Uncharted 2 should take the top spot, next month.

PSP: Final Fantasy Tactics. Any time I get a minute and I'm away from home, I'm buried in this game. A classic, made better.

I assume, as time goes on, all of these games will be surpassed by better titles. Of the games I listed, if I had to choose only one, it would be Gears 2. It's my current generation defining game of choice.

PS3 - MGS4

360 - Halo 3

Wii - Mario Galaxy

PS3: Killzone 2

PSP: Tales of the World: radiant mythology

DS: Pokemon Pearl (it'll be the last pokemon game I buy till Nintendo get their act together and overhaul the whole pokemon battle animations)

Wii: None

Around the Network

DS: Advance Wars: Dual Strike
360: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Wii: Boom Blox
PS3: Warhawk (It would be COD4, but I don't play it on the PS3)
PSP: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy/Mario Galaxy 2 will probably beat it. Grinder and Silent Hill are looking pretty boss, too.

PS3: Tie between Uncharted and Arkham Asylum/Heavy Rain will most likely beat them

360: Gears of War (the original)/Splinter Cell: Conviction could beat it, or maybe Halo: Reach

DS: The entire Phoenix Wright series (I pretty much count them as one continuous game)/Kingdom Hearts and Mario & Luigi have a chance to beat it.

PSP: Twisted Metal: Black/This will DEFINITELY be Kingdom Hearts when it comes out.

So far, my Game of the Generation is Super Mario Galaxy.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

PS3- Little Big Planet! its like endless fun cant stop playing it.

X360-Fable 2. Its the first 360 game iv beaten and I love it.

Wii- Super Smash Bros Brawl. This game has spawned many all nighters with friends, love it.

DS- Pokemon Platinum. This is the first pokemon game I had played since about grade 5 and it feels just the same. Pokemon is magical.

Ipod touch- Pocket God. This game fills my five minutes of boredom no matter where I am and it never gets old!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

PS3: Killzone 2
360: Mass Effect
wii: wii sports probably, haven't played a lot of the games, galaxy didn't impress me.
psp: silent hill origins or Jeanne d'Arc

X360: Oblivion
PS3: Oblivion
PC: Oblivion

Oblivion will still be my favorite game when this generation is over, unless The Elder Scrolls V becomes the best game ever created.