By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Heroin criminal CAUGHT with DS games in his PANTS!!

/Sarcasm ON

The DS is EVIL!

Does anyone need more proof then this??

/Sarcasm OFF

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
I was arrested at Walmart once. They thought I had a DS stylus in my pants.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you prove to them it wasn't in your pants?

I mean they looking for it there would be an invasion of privacy wouldn't it?

Well sure, my privacy was invaded, but they quickly ascertained that it was too small to be a stylus. To be honest, I was flattered by the mistake.

lol ok

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Legalize drugs. Sell them in Wal-Mart, Walgreens and the like for 1/10 or less of what they currently go for. Sounds like the best solution to me.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I got a bunch of GBA games from a cop who found them in his back seat. He was a gamer, but didn't have the portable. I took those games (two of them were new Pokémon games) and traded them in at Gamestop. When I told him I got $70+ in credit, he was pissed!!

badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
I was arrested at Walmart once. They thought I had a DS stylus in my pants.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you prove to them it wasn't in your pants?

I mean they looking for it there would be an invasion of privacy wouldn't it?

Well sure, my privacy was invaded, but they quickly ascertained that it was too small to be a stylus. To be honest, I was flattered by the mistake.

It's not the size of the stylus, it's the way you maneuver it