By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Article : Pachter's Wii HD is a REALITY - it's the PS3 -- Agree/Disagree?

ultraslick said:

The original prototype they had for the break-apart controller is better than the idea of holding the Dualshock in one hand and the wand in the other.

I find it interesting that this prototype looks quite similar to the wand, as it has the big ball at the end as well.

People should know by now that the light ball at the end of the controler is just like a dot from a mo-cap costume. The camera tracks it to determine the position of the motion controller and the ball changes colour so that the camera can track multiple players simultaneously, or determine the function of each wand (like the archery demo at E3).

Around the Network
Xoj said:
Kenology said:
Staude said:
Gabriel84 said:
Is this a joke? Can I play Mario Kart on PS3.

Stop these PS3 nonsense pls...

modnation racers. Mariokart with full customization level editor and more realistic car handling.

Yeah, and will probably only get 1/10th of Mario Kart Wii's sales (if that). 

Funny how you know the vehicles have more realistic handling without even playing it, but I... yeah.

better don't comment yet, it can turn other way and be better than mario kart.

and yes it's possible.

I'm not speaking of quality; but rather sales.

That thing about having the various dildos wands' tips differently coloured may be quite hygienic for women

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
That thing about having the various dildos wands' tips differently coloured may be quite hygienic for women

the wii mote also looks like a dildo, i heard some dirty uses to the 360 "massage" feature =P.

@kenology: why we should care about sales?.

@Xoj: Because we're on VGChartz.

Around the Network

I am still in shock that this thing even exists, it is the most hilariously blatant rip off that I've ever seen.

It's a wii hd- just without the nintendo games.

Xoj said:

[...]

the wii mote also looks like a dildo, i heard some dirty uses to the 360 "massage" feature =P.

But Sony went

one step beyond, their one is less angular and more ergonomic for the purpose.    

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Xoj said:

[...]

But Sony went

one step beyond, their one is less angular and more ergonomic for the purpose.    

while it looks like a road and "vibrates".

Finally a Wii HD the PS3!