By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lets talk about exlusives - ps3 has the best exclusives

@scottie

"The reason the PS3 is in last place is because the majority of gamers have decided that they prefer the games on the Wii or 360. That is not to say that you cannot prefer the PS3 lineup - merely that it should not be presented as an objective "PS3 has the best exclusives"

In regards to the 360, what a load of shit!

Are you aware at all that the PS3 came out a year later than the 360, but over the same period of time has sold more units than it? It has also always been more expensive than the 360 until now and just look at the sales. Ignorant... no?

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

What sets it appart from the 360 is that all it's 1st & 2nd party games are only on PS3. A few comming MMO's will be on PC, tho. Quite a few of the 360's so called exclusives are on PC, too.

Exclusives rock! That's what I mostly buy for all my consoles. I just wished PS3 owners supported them more than what they do.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

This again?

Troll account trying to create flame bait

~locking~

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000