By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lets talk about exlusives - ps3 has the best exclusives

The ps3 has had some and is getting some brilliant exclusives. There are so many coming out. Does any other console have as many or any exclusives comparable to this line up:

Killzone 2, Infamous, Valkyrie Chronicles, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain, GT5, God of war 3, fifnal fantasy MMO, MAG and I have lost count.

We ps3 owners are so lucky. All the best.

Around the Network

Welcome to the site.

One thing you will hopefully learn here is that games are the only thing that ever sell consoles, in the long run at least. The reason the PS3 is in last place is because the majority of gamers have decided that they prefer the games on the Wii or 360. That is not to say that you cannot prefer the PS3 lineup - merely that it should not be presented as an objective "PS3 has the best exclusives"

All consoles have great exclusives. It brings out the best in games. When I 1st joined this website, I was pro multi-plat. Not until early this year did I realize how healthy exclusives can be for the industry. Even if the developers aren't making squat :P

Although the PS3 may have it going for them now with exclusives, don't single them out. The 360 has a great lineup coming up as does tehe Wii.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

It's all opinion. A lot of people are not interested in the majority of them.

i only buy Exclusive games for my PS3 and i get all the multiplat games for my 360.

Around the Network

Well seeing as the wii has the highest rated exclusive game of the gen, you may be mistaken!

Its all a matter of taste, your opinion is no more incorrect than mine, but you cant assume people share it.

therightchoice said:

The ps3 has had some and is getting some brilliant exclusives. There are so many coming out. Does any other console have as many or any exclusives comparable to this line up:

Killzone 2, Infamous, Valkyrie Chronicles, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain, GT5, God of war 3, fifnal fantasy MMO, MAG and I have lost count.

We ps3 owners are so lucky. All the best.

There we go again....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sorry OP... a lot of people (in real life) doesn't care about these titles.

You are ok with this list of exclusives. Excellent for you.

Just like I could say:
"Man 360 exclusives are the best!!! Too many great IP!!!

Gears of War
Mass Effect
Halo 3
Lost Odyssey
Crackdown 2
Alan Wake
Fable 3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Forza Motorsport 3
Left 4 Dead 2
and so many more coming!
I've lost count!"

I could say that... but who cares?
It's all opinions.

In MY mind, 360 gamers have the best choices of game.
Will it changes something?

no.

My Gaming Setup

Im telling on you!

Neoraf said:

Sorry OP... a lot of people (in real life) doesn't care about these titles.

You are ok with this list of exclusives. Excellent for you.

Just like I could say:
"Man 360 exclusives are the best!!! Too many great IP!!!

Gears of War
Mass Effect
Halo 3
Lost Odyssey
Crackdown 2
Alan Wake
Fable 3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Forza Motorsport 3
Left 4 Dead 2
and so many more coming!
I've lost count!"

I could say that... but who cares?
It's all opinions.

In MY mind, 360 gamers have the best choices of game.
Will it changes something?

no.

OH SHI.........LISTWARZ!!!1!

but why are we all taking some dude with 0 posts and 1 thread so seriously?

More than likely someone's alt just causing grief

Proud Sony Rear Admiral