By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

NinjaBlade360 said:
c03n3nj0 can i ask why you voted for me

vote Kamal

It was a random vote. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Here?

This is hard. D:

Anyways, should we take the wimpy way out and say "No Lynch" until we have any leads?

The only problem is we won't find out who is who, so we need to heavily rely on L. But he can't do anything until the night. So if we lynch someone out of random, it can have higher consequences than in other Mafia games...

Unvote- NinjaBlade360

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Back...and no one to arrest yet

zexen_lowe night starts at 11:59 pacific time so no one gets arrested till then

unvote Kamal

Around the Network

Ah, I'm just gonna do it.

Vote- No Lynch

NinjaBlade360 said:
zexen_lowe night starts at 11:59 pacific time so no one gets arrested till then

unvote Kamal

I mean to say there's still no likely candidate for arrest, sorry if it was misinterpreted

zexen_lowe its ok

the only one i find suspicious is Kamal because I am Justice! comment and his new avatar but if he was kira he wouldn't do that

Nah, I think Kamal just doing that for shits n' giggles.

It's possible, but then again, it was just a confirming post. Though, it's not like we have a lot to go by...

Anyway, I'm just holding it off for now, I don't think I can arrest someone just for a confirmation scream