By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

hi, ive stopped using caps lock ;-;

Around the Network

Congratulations I guess :D

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

thank you

@Son1x & NinjaBlade
:D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D

Well, let's get something started.

I vote- NinjaBlade

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

c03n3nj0 can i ask why you voted for me

vote Kamal

Vote: NO ARREST

I'm leaning towards no arrest here too. The odds of arresting a Kira by choosing someone at random are close to none. Even if we did end up selecting a Kira member, that person would only have to say he/she's on our side and we'd have no reason not to believe him/her.

All this to say :

Vote : No Arrest

Signature goes here!

Wakarimashta

vote: No arrest

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.