By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

Gnizmo said:
3 hour time difference between Eastern and Pacific times. So the question here is, who has comitted murder? They are the ones Kira will target. Getting them arrested will slow him down enough to give us time to sniff him out. Of course if no one admits to murder he might just start randomly offing us...

I'm afraid I don't follow your reasoning, since this is the beginning of the game, no one as commited murder yet, right?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

anyone here seen anyone else talking to themself or being followed by a crazy hyper girl?

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm afraid I don't follow your reasoning, since this is the beginning of the game, no one as commited murder yet, right?

It was a joke really. See Kira from Death Note only kills murderers. As such all innocents should be safe from his wrath. It wasn't really clever. Best to disregard the logic, and pay attention to my random accusation.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It was a joke really. See Kira from Death Note only kills murderers. As such all innocents should be safe from his wrath. It wasn't really clever. Best to disregard the logic, and pay attention to my random accusation.

Oh I see (I knew I should have watched an episode or two of Death Note in preparation for this)! As for your random and baseless accusation, I'll let it be until c03n3nj0 manifests himself.

Signature goes here!

Damn am late, so yeah confirm me in.

Edit: I am Justice!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Kamal said:

Damn am late, so yeah confirm me in.

Edit: I am Justice!

okay then, are you Kira or L?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:

haha, touche'

Everyone knows "justice" prevails so give up!

Let my presence be confirmed