By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS Employee CAUGHT Trolling GT5 Release Date!!

As far as the MS employee trolling goes... I am willing to bet this happens a lot more than many of you realize. It only seems like news because someone was careless and got caught. Viral Marketing is huge in the age of the internet, and is a proven, highly successful marketing tool.

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
Kinda like how a Sony employee wrote some stuff on Halo 3's Wikipedia page before release.

There's a difference between

"Game X's graphics are crap"

and what this ms guy said.

He completely misrepresented himself as a person making a decision based on some point of his. He was actively advertising his product. 'Look guys, Forza has much more games, it's a much better buy'.

Theres such thing as Real Life Trolling?

Pristine20 said:
90% of dudes who were anxiously waiting for gt5 when it was originally announced are married with kids now and have since forgotten about the title lol.

I have a friend that fits this perfectly (well he has 1 kid, but still), lol, so true.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

HAS ANYONE THOUGHT THIS IS A GOOD THING!?

I mean, we all just own a particular console and we're SO quick to tell others what we think (myself included). Please JUST LOOK at the 'Should I get PS3 or 360' thread that's happening. Maybe he wasn't payed or asked to do this. Maybe he's just a fanboy with his dreamjob.

(I have to admit this is unlikely) :P

Around the Network

Holy shit!

lol if its true then fail

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

I am kinda tired of waiting though...

4 ≈ One

its bad for the guy and for MS but aint nothing that aint has been done before by or another company... for me the sad thing its that he is a bit right... come on sony and PD... release it already!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Larad said:
Seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seece said:
Funny if true, but what proof is there? maybe gaf is doing this for hits ...

just that the mod should'nt be lying.....nothing else.

lOL, I dunno what to believe, you know what Gaf people are like

GAF is by the far the largest (high traffic) and most respected video game forum online...I don't think they would be in need of hits.

^This.

GAF is a superb site, no other sites like it.