By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS Employee CAUGHT Trolling GT5 Release Date!!

That made me lol

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Kind of funny, but not as big of a deal as I think some are making it out to be. Microsoft has approximately 50 bajillion employees, and one of them trolled. It doesn't mean bill gates conspired to try and bring GT5 down. I mean there is a difference between Soriku going to neogaf to talk about how much better VGchartz is than the NPD, and ioi or the source telling soriku to go to gaf to talk about how lame the NPD is. If some employee of microsoft happens to be a fanboy that visits forums, that doesn't really qualify as news.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
Kind of funny, but not as big of a deal as I think some are making it out to be. Microsoft has approximately 50 bajillion employees, and one of them trolled. It doesn't mean bill gates conspired to try and bring GT5 down. I mean there is a difference between Soriku going to neogaf to talk about how much better VGchartz is than the NPD, and ioi or the source telling soriku to go to gaf to talk about how lame the NPD is. If some employee of microsoft happens to be a fanboy that visits forums, that doesn't really qualify as news.

Completely agree.  Just because you work for a company doesn't mean they can't have a legitimate opinion that can match trollish statements.

Do you really think every single Sony employee hates MS because they compete?

this is shameful.
It's not like he's saying gt5 sucks, he's acting like he's is being persuaded by forza to buy it, when in every reality, he's already getting it.
That smells like he was paid to do it.

that's sounds like a line out of that Adolf Hitler parody..lol. It would fit anyway

Around the Network

lol, how sad.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Kinda like how a Sony employee wrote some stuff on Halo 3's Wikipedia page before release.

LOL!

One sweet ownage there!!!

haha douchebag

90% of dudes who were anxiously waiting for gt5 when it was originally announced are married with kids now and have since forgotten about the title lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler