By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Devil Kings 3 PS3 EXCLUSIVE!

Bodhesatva said:

Just as a thought expirement here:if I made a thread titled, "FF XIII now exclusive to the Xbox 360!" Would anyone complain?

Because obviously, when I say "exclusive," I mean it isn't on the Wii, DS, PSP, PC, or iPhone.

My guess is that people would raise holy hell.

Yeah, that's exactly the point I'm getting at. Unless the game are radically different (like, for example, imagine a game on 360 and DS only, that would be like two totally different games) calling it exclusive is ridiculous. I mean, it's a PS3 exclusive I can play on Wii, a 360 exclusive I can play on PC....what sense does that make. Other things like "console exclusive", "HD exclusive" are just inventions so people can say "woo, my console's better than yours"

Around the Network

Please not another one of these exclusive arguements ¬_¬

Exclusive means it is on ONE thing only, excluding everything else. Why can't people get this into there heads?

Here, the first 5 definitions of "Exclusive" for you people, that i just looked up.
1. Excluding or tending to exclude:
2. Not allowing something else; incompatible:
3. Not divided or shared with others:
4. Not accompanied by others; single or sole:
5. Complete; undivided:

You do realize that you're trying to explain this to the same crowd of people that were calling the Wii a "fad" years after it established its dominance over the other consoles, right?

Being a fanboy generally involves taking frequent vacations from the inconvenience we like to call reality. Unfortunately this also includes the dictionary.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:

Here are some of the PS3 version's screens.

If the Wii version doesn't come close I would be absolutely, absolutely shocked.

lmao. I don't know why silly franchises like this keep getting sequels while many great games have yet to see a sequel

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Its not a PS3 exclusive,PS3 is just exclusive for online coop mode.

Around the Network

Capcom don't make exclusives anymore. Dead Rising was the last one and 360 has it.

CGI-Quality said:
Lurker said:
Capcom don't make exclusives anymore. Dead Rising was the last one and 360 has it.

Along with the Wii...

He means HD-not-modded-more-zombies exclusive, people need to get the terms straight XD XD XD

What the Fuck!? first DEMONS SOULS now DEVIL KINGS 3?! .... i'll not be able to play any of these stupid demonic games... damn you sony...

Pristine20 said:

lmao. I don't know why silly franchises like this keep getting sequels while many great games have yet to see a sequel

tell me about it..there's been like a billion Dynasty Warriors XD ....not that they're all garbage..but i guess its just really easy to make?

Soriku said:
@Seraphic

There's no Demons LMAO. In NA it's called Sengoku Basara anyway.

Oh god... thanks for the clarity.

I was about to say "Damn man not another one!" at anyrate, why do those PS3 screens look shit? they look good for Wii but PS3? somethings up here...