By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Since no GT5:Sony again messed up Ps3 holidays!

Im a little concerned

Everything seems to point to Forza being an incredibly accurate physics model of Racing with great graphics and a solid 60 fps min frame rate

GT5 appears to be a graphical power house with eye watering graphics but suspect physics and a 30 FPS if your lucky framerate.

For Gods sake PD you've bought an extra 6 months use them wisely. Get it perfect.

Around the Network

@Cypher: GT5 will run 60 fps.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

It hasnt so far and the deadline has been pushed yet again..

I hope your right but I was a RD man for graphics cards back in the mid 90's when the whole thing got going and I've seen this before.

Yes they can reprogram and up the frame rate but there are going to be compromises

GT has never made compromises in the past so maybe the 6 months will be enough

Cypher1980 said:
Im a little concerned

Everything seems to point to Forza being an incredibly accurate physics model of Racing with great graphics and a solid 60 fps min frame rate

GT5 appears to be a graphical power house with eye watering graphics but suspect physics and a 30 FPS if your lucky framerate.

For Gods sake PD you've bought an extra 6 months use them wisely. Get it perfect.

I have no doubt about GT physics as one of it's creators is a  serious car nut. I believe it was GT2 years ago that kept getting delayed just because he wanted to add in a few more cars before release. He tries to get the cars in the game to behave and sound as close as possible to the real ones.

GT5 will run at 60 frames per second. GT PSP and Prologue run at that frame rate.

Around the Network

If Sony has a weak line up, than the other console company line ups are worthless.

patapon said:
If Sony has a weak line up, than the other console company line ups are worthless.

That sentence makes no sense.

Actually it makes alot of sense. If Sony has a terrible line-up. Then Microsoft and Nintendo have even worse line-ups.

yeah, microsoft only has halo 3: ODLC, FM3, and left 4 dead 2.

nintendo has new super mario bros.

sony has ninja gaiden sigma 2, demon's souls, U2, ratchet & clank, GoW 1 and 2 collection.

Sony definitely has the best lineup.

Cypher1980 said:
patapon said:

That sentence makes no sense.

I'm glad I caused you much confusion. That was my intent.

BTW, Do you think you could decipher this picture for me?

I think it has something to do with John Locke's take on social contracts...