By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - will soon see Saturn games on the VC

Emulation on PC is different from optimized emulation using a console on a television.

It'd likely take less space and processor power to emulate....I mean...you can't emulate PS2, GC, or Xbox games on PCs yet, because it's impossible to optimize.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I still think we might see saturn games in 2008 , 2007 is to keep Wii simple to get non games buying it where 2008 I reckon we'll get some kind of storage (the usb ports aren't just for show) but even SD card as Toshiba has just released a 32gb sd card.

And with the download being "a pain" - I just downloaded a 912mb demo for my 360 last week in less than 40 mins.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

I have a bootleg of every US Saturn game and Most data tracks are between 30-90MB's with the rest being wav audio. If you find a way to MP3 that you can get games down to 40-100MB's

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Krik... do you work for Gametap? If so please state as such so that we know what we are dealing with. From some of your comments you are talking as though you work for that company. In the end you are on a site devoted to console sales discussion, as such you should realize that the people who purchase and care about consoles do so because of their ease of use over the PC.

The VC offers an excellent service. You buy a game and it runs as it should. You don't need to hassle with drivers, cpu speeds, graphic card specs etc to get your games to work. You purchase the game, it runs.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

and for a little more than the price to hire a dvd movie for the night, most of my vc purchases were done on impulse with the wife whe we were bored.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony