By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Katekyo Hitman Reborn Discussion

Good.

Well, I'll put it in my list.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Can'treWords Of Wisdom said:

Looks like a generic shounen.

What's special about it?

Can't really explain it. Just know that its really awesome. The first 19 episodes of it is just funny stuff with nothing serious going on. But once you hit episode 20 it gets really great. Its MUCH better then most Shounen animes. The only other really good long running Shounen animes IMO are Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece and Gintama.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
its starting to remind me of bleach, and yesh code geass ownz all. :D

Don't ever compare Katekyo Hitman Reborn to garbage ass Bleach.

New Katekyo Hitman Reborn Opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3dNgJLlnZI

I love the song but I expected more from the scenes in the opening. Lambo's Vongola Box Weapon is pure win.

Around the Network

Wait didn't they said Basil died? Since he's now in the opening...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Wait didn't they said Basil died? Since he's now in the opening...

Future Basil died. That's the Basil from the present time in Katekyo Hitman Reborn. He came to the future just like Tsuna and the rest of them.

What is everyone's favorite opening from Katekyo Hitman Reborn? Mines is the 5th Opening (Last Cross) followed by the new KHR opening (Funny Sunny Day).

I'm dragging this topic back up out of Hell because I just watched the first episode, after being assured that it was "the best anime ever".

It is my policy to watch one more episode after pilots, but I do not know if I have twenty more minutes to spare on this.

Soriku said:
Khuutra said:
I'm dragging this topic back up out of Hell because I just watched the first episode, after being assured that it was "the best anime ever".

It is my policy to watch one more episode after pilots, but I do not know if I have twenty more minutes to spare on this.

The first 19 eps are just random stuff, it doesn't get good until 20. Then there's an arc that lasts like 6 eps or something then some more random stuff then once you get to the arc after that it starts getting amazing.

...Yeah I'm not waiting twenty episodes for "the good stuff".

Remember how the first twenty episodes of Naruto were really fun and then after that the series kind of collapsed in on itself? I stopped watching not too long after it stopped being really, really fun.