By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 6B - Game Thread

soriku wasnt in our last game was he?

we need some confessions!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Am ready to kick sum Mafia butt.

Nope, but he died as sibling in the 5B game, got lynched on first day in 3rd round and died pretty fast in round 4 if I remember correctly.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

aww poor soriku. shall we just lynch him now and get it over and done with?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

@Son1x

what do you mean he died as a sibling

sorry am still kinda noob here

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

he committed suicide the night that his brother Zexen_lowe died

dont play dumb with us, boy

trashleg said:

i didnt check the other game....

btw: who won???

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

The townies won in 5B. Go us! We lynched Outlaw and Falcon, with Outlaw being mafia. Then WoW apparently checked Dgc and found out that he was mafia and the game ended before we could lynch him.

nen-suer said:
trashleg said:

haha. nice try!!!

i dont actually know. i was too caught up in my own murder.

anyway, im gettin suspicious of you already.. ¬_¬

but not really

trashleg said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:

haha. nice try!!!

i dont actually know. i was too caught up in my own murder.

anyway, im gettin suspicious of you already.. ¬_¬

but not really