By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 6B - Game Thread

So, how are you doing guys?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

hi, Son1x

how was inFAMOUS

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Pretty good. My friend was over so I showed it to him. Got a little further as evil at least :D

And my bell, you love it, eh? :D

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

i missed the start of the last one so im not entirely sure what happens to begin with, but lets see if we can make this another epic game :D

lady and gentlemen, friends and foes, lets have some fun xD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

VOTE : trashleg

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Hahaha. I knew it wasn't good to put them in the same game ^^

maybe i should wait a little XD

UNVOTE : trashleg

lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

so.. we have our 3 big players already, do we xD

aah, the good times are beginning :D

I have a feeling that Soriku is going to die fast and weird again. :D