By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Jesus Kung Fu Magic VS Selnor

Selnor.

Just because...

Around the Network

Jesus Kung Fu Magic

Jesus

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

obi... wait jesus kung fu magic

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

axumblade said:
kirby007 said:

I think you've gotten him mistaken for serio.....nvm.

don't be such a smartass

btw you are going down

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

My savior, Jesus King Fu Magic!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Jesus Kung Fu Magic

axumblade said:
kirby007 said:
axumblade said:
kirby007 said:

I think you've gotten him mistaken for serio.....nvm.

don't be such a smartass

btw you are going down

lol. I'll just round up those who you've made cry over the years and have them vote for me. :P

I have to admit, when I found out I was up against you, I did think to myself that I'm not going to make it past the first round. lol.

hmm that is gonna be alot of people, i guess i need to use some tricks lol

Eh... this is a hard one... Selnor had been a pretty fair dood lately, so hes pretty cool, but JKFM is funny as hell.

Gonna think on it...

So how is it determined when someone wins, is it by a specific amount of votes or a certain time length?

(Sorry if this was already answered I just skimmed through the post quickly)