By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The House M.D. Season 6 Thread

Finally!

This is the House season 6 thread, discuss everything House and have a wonderful time :)

Around the Network

Dang no one cares

Oh well I'll give my opinion anyway. Awesome episode, I wonder how the season will fair out, sober House? :o lol

i liked it i was really funny at the beginning. it was a great start to the new season

When was the episode? I missed it?

it started at 8pm est and ended 10pm est

Around the Network

Weird start. Still, less Cameron = better House.

I forgot that it came on on Mondays. And the hard drive on my DVR went corrupt so all my timers were deleted. Any chance of a rerun soon?

Good episode. I missed pretty much all of last season, but I'll make sure to stay up on it this time around.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Nice episode. I figured the whole "institutionalized" theme would last the season, though. Glad to see things are heading back to the hospital.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Weird start. Still, less Cameron 13 = better House.

Fixed that for you.

It wasn't bad, it was a bit wierd though.  I guess it's just odd seeing House caring?

Though the whole bit with the chick with the girl from the Bourne Identity was kind of stupid.

Whatever the case, I'm glad he's out of the institution.  I was ready for him to be out long before the episode was over and was worried they were going to drag it out when they talked about the talent show in two weeks.