By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 review by Gamereactor (Sweden) - Amazingly high score again!

Great score, but hardly amazingly high!

Or did I totally not get the sarcasm lol

Around the Network
Tbone said:
geddesmond2 said:

Ya know I'm beginning to think the review was based on the beta. Why has sony sent them a review copy when sites like Eurogamer are still waiting on there review copy. After all there is longish loading times before games of multiplayer.

This guys favorite game producer is Gabe Newell of Valve studios. Do I have to point out how biased Valve is to the PS3 and this guy worships Gabe.
Also he put Rockstars Sam Houser and Capcoms Shinji Mikami ahead of Hideo Kojima on a list of his top 5 Producers. That tells me a lot about the reviewer.

Check this out. He gave Dirt 2 a 9/10.

Battlefield 1943 an 8/10

The Godfather 2 a 7/10 = Oh god I have Godfather 2 and it was a chore to get through it. Not to mention how repetitive that game was.

Hey surprise surprise on this one. The Orange box 10/10

Im not defending the guy but before u think that he dosen´t like the ps3 look at this.

http://www.gamereactor.se/recensioner/16723/Killzone+2/

Killzone 2 review, same reviewer and he gave it 10/10 and he loved it.

Well we all know Uncharted 2 is better than Killzone 2. Anyway I've been looking at a lot of his reviews and he seems to favour car racing games and FPS's over everything else. I don't care what score's reviewers give games because I never listen to reviews when it comes to buying games. If I did that I wouldn't have a lot of games in my favorites collection.

But I don't like how 1 person gets to put a score on a game. I especially don't like when someone puts a score on a game and says "well I'm taking a point of it here because it's repetitive or its been done before and then on another review they would say something like the games a bit repetitive and its been done before but its fun to play. yada yada yada.

You know in the future when a thread pops up saying how great Uncharted 2 was your going to get someone say "well this site gave it an 8 or that site gave it 6

"Well we all know Uncharted 2 is better than Killzone 2. "

Sorry how do "we"?

Some people doesn't seem to like that we all have our own opinions and tastes.

it's alright

Around the Network

when the game comes out i wanna see if the review is legit in its claims.
Patience is a virtue >:(

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Same reaction when I read the review and saw the score :

isn't like

8/10 = Great
9/10 = Fantastic
10/10 = Perfect.

Sorry sweden thinks the game is merely great???

New review from OPM US 5/5 check it out ppl.

Decent multiplayer
Lasting appeal: 7

Oh, that`s how it works...

2nd score 10/10 = Perfect? Then how perfect game became just great? Something fishy here.