By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If EDGE gives Uncharted 2 anything less than 9.5, there will be mayhem!!

Seece said:
Carl is just hanging onto the coat tails of my sucess

hahah seece has delivered the first blow

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

Damnit Ps3 fans when I start liking you again, you go do something like this. Poor CGI and darth who are actually being the voice of reason.

dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:
dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:
Seece please, wouldn't you find it bad if Edge gave Halo 3 or L4D a 6/10?

Think about it. A game as great as MGS4 getting 8/10 is just complete bias.

I wouldn't, becasue that is their opinion. Just because they give the game average(Not Bad) review scores doesn't mean I have any less fun them.

Did any of you have any less fun with MGS4 because it got an 8? I still had fun with Viva Pinata even though Seece gave it an 8.2

It may be their opinion but it's a very biased one. Resistance 2 got a 6/10, Infamous got a 7/10, Killzone 2 got a 7/10, MGS4 got a 8/10 and more that I can't remember. It isn't their opinion, it's all bias. 

Just because you disagree with their reviews doesn't make them biased. I agree with their reviews for Killzone2, and MGS4(Note it should be known that I didn't play the first four and I was completley lost in the story). Does that mean I am biased?

On a sidenote. Do you think this site is biased towards the PS3?

Torrilian really as neutral as they come, his reviews are spot on. Although seece is questionable hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

LOL this thread is hillarious!!!

anywayz seeing how edge gave mgs4 a 7/10(I think?) expect a 7 or 8 for uncharted 2.

megaman.2. said:
dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:
dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:

I wouldn't, becasue that is their opinion. Just because they give the game average(Not Bad) review scores doesn't mean I have any less fun them.

Did any of you have any less fun with MGS4 because it got an 8? I still had fun with Viva Pinata even though Seece gave it an 8.2

It may be their opinion but it's a very biased one. Resistance 2 got a 6/10, Infamous got a 7/10, Killzone 2 got a 7/10, MGS4 got a 8/10 and more that I can't remember. It isn't their opinion, it's all bias. 

Just because you disagree with their reviews doesn't make them biased. I agree with their reviews for Killzone2, and MGS4(Note it should be known that I didn't play the first four and I was completley lost in the story). Does that mean I am biased?

Torrilian really as neutral as they come, his reviews are spot on. Although seece is questionable hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Both my scores have been at least 3 below the metacritic

Around the Network
Seece said:
megaman.2. said:
dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:
dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Im joking youre doing an excellent job Thank you.

</embed>

Uncharted 2 is not that big of game where it deserves a 10. I would be happy if EDGE rated the game a 9.2. Its a better rating than the ratings the recent PS3 titles have been receving from reviewers.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Seece said:
megaman.2. said:
dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:
dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Forget what Seece said. I was irritated by Torillian's review of Batman. He and all other reviewers should have stayed away from the Joker DLC when reviewing the game 

I like this thread.

dsister44 said:

Forget what Seece said. I was irritated by Torillian's review of Batman. He and all other reviewers should have stayed away from the Joker DLC when reviewing the game 

I know i shouldnt be engaging in this thread but i have to ask.. why?