By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If EDGE gives Uncharted 2 anything less than 9.5, there will be mayhem!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
Seece please, wouldn't you find it bad if Edge gave Halo 3 or L4D a 6/10?

Think about it. A game as great as MGS4 getting 8/10 is just complete bias.

Are you serious?

STFU.......there have been 11 reviews giving mgs 4 an 80%.

And most of those reviewers that gave MGS4 an 80% were probaly biased. Unlike professional reviewers e.g ign, gamespot, gametrailers who gave it the score it deserved.

Where were you when Gamecritics gave halo 3 a 70?

@Bolded: I was probably at home or at school or something . Anyways, they are biased too, because I know Halo 3 isn't a 7/10.

But those same reviewers gave mgs 4 an 80% a score that you consider bias.

How can someone be bias both ways?

They could be biased towards the PS3 and 360 but they may favour the Wii. But I don't really want to talk about them, they seem like some small-time gaming website.

But that same website gave twilight princess an 8/10.....

To be honest, I don't care. Stop giving me review scores from some small-time website. 

Just incase you took me too seriously, they might favour PC gaming and hate everything else.

Around the Network

@megaman Has the J man destroyed your thread yet or should he continue to put bulletholes in your "reviewers are bias" BS?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Are you serious?

And most of those reviewers that gave MGS4 an 80% were probaly biased. Unlike professional reviewers e.g ign, gamespot, gametrailers who gave it the score it deserved.

@Bolded: I was probably at home or at school or something . Anyways, they are biased too, because I know Halo 3 isn't a 7/10.

They could be biased towards the PS3 and 360 but they may favour the Wii. But I don't really want to talk about them, they seem like some small-time gaming website.

To be honest, I don't care. Stop giving me review scores from some small-time website.

Just incase you took me too seriously, they might favour PC gaming and hate everything else.

Ill stop when you stop spreading your review bias BS.......if you have no rebuttle just say so.......

megaman.2. said:
darthdevidem01 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Are you serious?

Once again more proof this "XXX" review Site is BIASED against "XXX" console is absolute BS!

I think EDGE reviews says other wise - Killzone 2 (7/10) - Resistance 2 (6/10) Metal Gear solid 4 (8/10)

Were you not the one that always saysthat metal gear solid 4 is the greatest game of all time yet do not question it's score or that of previous ps3 exclusives.

No its not absolute BS! You should Leave this thread, you and Kantor have already ruined it with your talk about spamming.

Darth youre just jumping on the bandwagon good for you!

No Megaman.2.

I do not agree with this

their review of MGS4 is disgraceful as I feel its the best game ever

BUT have they EVER in their wording int he reviews "INSULTED" the PS3 in some way?

Many rviewers do that to wii (including IGN recently)

but have they done that to PS3? no

their words & their opinions towards those games earnt them their score......even if I don't agree with their opinions

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@megaman Has the J man destroyed your thread yet or should he continue to put bulletholes in your "reviewers are bias" BS?

haha you are a comedian but this thread has been bulletproof, I suggest you find the right ammo and come back to me until than I suggest you keep practising. My friend you are still learning be patient

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Are you serious?

Ill stop when you stop spreading your review bias BS.......if you have no rebuttle just say so.......

Ok Edge are not biased, they are completely valid reviewers. Infact they're so good that they rate every PS3 exclusive alot lower than what it deserves. Nope not biased reviewers at all, no-siree.

Happy?

It has already happened people.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

dsister44 said:
Magnific0 said:

Ummm, I just noticed and I doubt anybody did...

The thread title says "if Edge gives Uncharted 2 less than 9.5"....well THEY CERTAINLY WILL unless they give it a 10 (very VERY unlikely) because they don't give .5 scores LOL at you megaman!

Umm... We noticed that awhile ago. Please read the whole thread before commenting

Read all this bullshit , no thanks!

darthdevidem01 said:
megaman.2. said:
darthdevidem01 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Are you serious?

Once again more proof this "XXX" review Site is BIASED against "XXX" console is absolute BS!

I think EDGE reviews says other wise - Killzone 2 (7/10) - Resistance 2 (6/10) Metal Gear solid 4 (8/10)

Were you not the one that always saysthat metal gear solid 4 is the greatest game of all time yet do not question it's score or that of previous ps3 exclusives.

No its not absolute BS! You should Leave this thread, you and Kantor have already ruined it with your talk about spamming.

Darth youre just jumping on the bandwagon good for you!

No Megaman.2.

I do not agree with this

their review of MGS4 is disgraceful as I feel its the best game ever

BUT have they EVER in their wording int he reviews "INSULTED" the PS3 in some way?

Many rviewers do that to wii (including IGN recently)

but have they done that to PS3? no

their words & their opinions towards those games earnt them their score......even if I don't agree with their opinions

Why would they insult the ps3? They are not reviewing the ps3 console but are insulting the exclusives of that console. If they did criticise the ps3 console than alarm bells will be raised they were not asked to review console but it's exclusive game which are they are not capable of doing PERIOD!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Are you serious?

Ok Edge are not biased, they are completely valid reviewers. Infact they're so good that they rate every PS3 exclusive alot lower than what it deserves. Nope not biased reviewers at all, no-siree.

Happy?

Thats better....see dont you feel better already?