By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Nintendo Wii At 250 Gives As Much Value As A 360 Elite/Ps3 At 300.

This Is My Thread Wherein I Show You Quality Evidence To Back Up A Claim. This Is Not A Joke Thread.

There Is This Big Thing Going On Against The 360 And Ps3 And There Are Many Arguments About Which Console Gives You More Bang For Your Buck; I Am Here To Tell You The Wii Gives Just As Much Bang; If Not More.

When I Got My Wii In November Of 2006, I Was Really Happy. You Know Why? Because I Got To Go Home And Play Zelda The First Day. If Anyone Had Offered Me A 360 Or A Ps3 Slim At That Time, I Would Have Kindly Told Them To Fuck Off.

No Matter What, Microsoft Or Sony Were Not Able To Provide Me With A Game That I Had Been Waiting For For What Felt Like Millions Of Years. I Never Gave A Flying Monkey Innard About How Shiny The Graphics Were; It Was All About A Game I Wanted To Play. 300 Total I Spent On That, And It Was Worth It; More Worth It That If I Had Bought A 360 or Ps3.

Another Thing That Gives You An Insane Amount More Value Is That Fact Of You Can Download All The Old Metroids, Marios And Zeldas. On No Other System Can You Download Games That Take Up At Least Half Of The Top Ten Best Games Of All Times Lists. I Assure You That All These Lists Contain: Super Metroid, A Link To The Past, Mario World, Mario 64, Mario Bros, Mario 3, and Ocarina Of Time. Games That Can Only Be Found On Wii.

Hows That For Values?

Around the Network

You Don't Need To Cappitallize The First Letter Of Each Word. It Looks Confusing In A Long Post.

Romance is like playing Mastermind except the girl never tells you which pegs you got right. - Seanbaby

No Reply To My Points? Why Do That; I Dont Understand?

You asked a question, so I am answering it.

That is very low value for me. I don't care about those old games which I did not want to play 10-20 years ago. I also don't give "A Flying Monkey Innard" about the controls on wii. I just want to play the games I like.

Manos said:

That is very low value for me. I don't care about those old games which I did not want to play 10-20 years ago. I also don't give "A Flying Monkey Innard" about the controls on wii. I just want to play the games I like.

Ok, You Are Just Completely Reversing The Argument. Which Is All Well And Good, Ive Seen These Tactics Used On The Chartz Many Times Before.

In Any Case, What I Am Trying To Say Is That There Is More Value In The Wii For Me And All Those Other People Who Grew Up Playing These Awesome Games. People Talk About The Value Of Ps3 Vs 360 All The Time And Act As If Wii Is Out Of The Question; I Am Saying For Me And Many Others It Isn't.

Around the Network
avinash habashi said:
Manos said:

Ok, You Are Just Completely Reversing The Argument. Which Is All Well And Good, Ive Seen These Tactics Used On The Chartz Many Times Before.

In Any Case, What I Am Trying To Say Is That There Is More Value In The Wii For Me And All Those Other People Who Grew Up Playing These Awesome Games. People Talk About The Value Of Ps3 Vs 360 All The Time And Act As If Wii Is Out Of The Question; I Am Saying For Me And Many Others It Isn't.

What argument? You stated your opinions and asked "how's that for value?". I answered to that question. There is nothing to be argued of what any person happens to value the most.

Manos said:
avinash habashi said:
Manos said:

What argument? You stated your opinions and asked "how's that for value?". I answered to that question. There is nothing to be argued of what any person happens to value the most.

So This Was Just For Shits And Giggles Then?

here is an unusual way i determine the value of my console. i compare the cost i paid for the console with the cost i paid for my games.if my collection of games is worth more than my console then it was definitely worth it.

avinash habashi said:

So This Was Just For Shits And Giggles Then?

Take a look at your post once again. Hows That For Values?

Maelstrome said:
here is an unusual way i determine the value of my console. i compare the cost i paid for the console with the cost i paid for my games.if my collection of games is worth more than my console then it was definitely worth it.

Thats A Cool Way To Look At It. =]