By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ONIMUSHA 5 Announced! + Teaser Trailer

Edit: This is confirmed FAKE!!! Please lock this thread.

Around the Network

Oh HELL YEAH.  Willing to bet people will be asking is this going to come to the 360 <sigh>.

Shit got real..............I am stunned.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Exclusively on PS3 is all I need to see, bring it on (huge onimusha fan/dmc fan).  Hopefully they do the real time everything like they "supposedly" did on DMC 4.  No more pre-render crap....realtime or Death

im surprised its PS3 only.
i guess they don't want another backlash like they did with DMC? but, i doubt it.

Around the Network

HELL YEAH. I love the Onimusha series. Hopefully its like Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams.

it didnt say " worldwide" though.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

REALLY?

Sweet.

PullusPardus said:
im surprised its PS3 only.
i guess they don't want another backlash like they did with DMC? but, i doubt it.

I'm not (have you seen the sales of capcom's most recent release Resident evil selling more on the ps3?) They also saw how DMC 4 sold more on ps3, but not as much as previous DMC on ps2...even if you include the 360.  I think they know they can make more money due to the fact it shares the same engine as DMC (well last gen DMC and onimusha ran on the same engine).  More money IMO making it exclusive with less over-head (no porting costs).

i really hope they don't change it alot like they did with resident evil.